Best non-AAMC materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustDoMed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on retaking my Exam in March/April (If a seat ever opens up :oops:)

And I've used all my AAMC items at least once at this point and I'm looking to see what other resources are out there that are as close to AAMC material as I can get. (will reuse it as exam day gets closer).

In particular I'm looking for FLs , CARS, Biochem, Psy/Soc material.
I do have the old EK101 book for verbal that I've already done, should I just reuse that for CARS again?

I also manged to get a friends old copies of TBR and planning on using those for passages for the remaining subjects.

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

I was also thinking about just going through Khan's 400 whatever page notes and making flash cards out of that in preparation for that section, if that would be more effective, but I've already used all of Khan's passages for that section though and I would like to "apply" the material that I'm learning then just go over terms again and again.

Do all the EK practice tests and NS 108 CARS book. And memorize that 400 pg P/S doc.
Do all the EK practice tests and NS 108 CARS book. And memorize that 400 pg P/S doc.
Thanks!
Also, EK as in the in-book passage exams? Or is this something else?
Do you know of any online materials? I kinda don't want to waste time waiting for it to get shipped here if possible.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks!
Also, EK as in the in-book passage exams? Or is this something else?
Do you know of any online materials? I kinda don't want to waste time waiting for it to get shipped here if possible.

EK practice exams are online.

EK and NS full lengths were the best. I preferred doing full lengths over random sets of questions to build stamina for test day.