1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Best (non-aamc) MCAT Practice Exams ???

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by FlStudent, Aug 12, 2006.

1. FlStudent

FlStudent Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

First off, I already have the 9 AAMC tests and I definitely know these are the most indicative of your score and the best to practice with.
    However, I want to order some more MCAT practice tests to practice with. I DON'T want tests that are more difficult than the actual ones so the actual test will seem easier. I want tests that are of the same difficulty (this is how I want to rank tests as "best" (same level as actual thing) and "worst" (not similar in difficulty and content to the actual thing).

Main Question: Does anyone have recommendations on practice tests I could order that they feel are really indicative of their score, or they feel are similar in content and difficulty to the AAMC's version?

(If you know of practice tests which you feel were really off from the AAMC version and "poor", you can tell us those as well.)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. grapeflavorsoda

grapeflavorsoda Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

none

4. FlStudent

FlStudent Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

:laugh: (groan...) my sentiments as well....BUMP