Best of luck prady

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mekha

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All the best for the exams today prady :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• top1.gif
    top1.gif
    181 bytes · Views: 310
All the Best Prady!

mekha said:
All the best for the exams today prady :thumbup:

Best of luck on the exam, Prady. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey...all the best....

You must be real popular to have a seperate thread for exam wishes.......

all the best prady .

Good luck to you my friend, i know you will do well. My prayers with you. All the best

all the best.....prady

hey good luck prady..btw meet life are u jealous or something??I am sure he is a really helpful guy and people like him.

hi prady,
best wishes for your exam

Good Luck on Your Exams........

tiyakapoor said:
hey good luck prady..btw meet life are u jealous or something??I am sure he is a really helpful guy and people like him.

Oh..Come on Tiya...

meetlife said:
You must be real popular to have a seperate thread for exam wishes.......
I agree ....:)

Members don't see this ad :)
tiyakapoor said:
:laugh:

or is it something personal meet life :laugh: :love: :love: :love:
Naaaa.....tiya......nothing personal....so you can try your hands on him....

meetlife said:
Naaaa.....tiya......nothing personal....so you can try your hands on him....
no thanks..I think I am happy with the one I have.its impossible for me to handle 2 boy friends.
well I am sure prady must be really happy to know that gals are talking about him.hee hee

I say congrats Prady because I know you gave it your all to get ready for today. My prays are with you, you know that. Enjoy your down time. I know I am. You will do just fine, I am sure. Feel great agter you take it, because it is all an acomplishment just to sit for this exam. Let me know how you did. Have a great holiday!!!!!!!!!!! all the best God bless you - Bill

MY OH MY......!WOWIE!JEEEEZ.....THANK U ....!THANK U VERY VERY MUCH FOR ALL UR WISHES!I'M REALLY REALLY HONOURED!I'M REALLY TOUCHED,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!I REALLY DID'NT KNOW I HAD SOO... MANY WELL WISHERS!
BTW.... MY EXAM WAS'NT GR8 AS EXPECTED!BUT I'M HAPPY THAT I'M DONE WITH MY EXAM!WELL ITS PARTY TIME FOR ME .....AT LEAST FOR THE TIME BEING....TILL THE RESULTS R OUT!!!!!
THANK U ONCE AGAIN,
TAKE CARE
ALL THE BEST TO PEOPLE PREPARING FOR THE EXAM!
prady!

well well! i'm impressed!gals talking about me!nothing wrong in that is it?? :laugh: yeah tiya, i noticed that......!!! ;)
tiyakapoor said:
no thanks..I think I am happy with the one I have.its impossible for me to handle 2 boy friends.
well I am sure prady must be really happy to know that gals are talking about him.hee hee

Hey didnt know you had your exam. I am sure you'll get good scores. My prayers are with you . Good luck on your r :thumbup: esults.

:D hey prady..
guess someone has a soft heart for u.what do u feel?

Hi Prady,

I am sure you did well on your exam,

Good luck with everything, :)

Good luck Prady.
This test is yours now!

prady said:
well well! i'm impressed!gals talking about me!nothing wrong in that is it?? :laugh: yeah tiya, i noticed that......!!! ;)
hey pal best of luck
But i'm talking about gals not boards ;)

hi prady ,
how was the exam ? post your experience . did u find any tough portions in the exam ,help us out here

thanks

mekha said:
hi prady ,
how was the exam ? post your experience . did u find any tough portions in the exam ,help us out here

thanks

pls respond prady, so that it will be good for everyone .
thanks

hello everybody,
i'm really sorry!did'nt have any access to any computer....thus the delay!
well,frankly speaking......it did'nt go that well as i had expected ,at least!i screwed up DA big time!it was very tough!man,....what q's....!i wonder if my 14 generations have heard of those q......!lots of qs on movements....eventually i got sick and tired of these.....qs on articulators :confused: ???and 3-4 qs on posselt's envelope of motion! :mad:
well apart from da,rest were just average!got a few repeats!
well thatz it 4 now!
tc !allt he best people!
plz pray for me~!I REALLY NEED IT! :laugh:
mekha said:
pls respond prady, so that it will be good for everyone .
thanks

prady said:
hello everybody,
well,frankly speaking......it did'nt go that well as i had expected ,at least!i screwed up DA big time!it was very tough!man,....what q's....!i wonder if my 14 generations have heard of those q......!lots of qs on movements....eventually i got sick and tired of these.....qs on articulators :confused: ???and 3-4 qs on posselt's envelope of motion! :mad:
well thatz it 4 now!
tc !allt he best people!

Hi Prady

Thanks for your reply. Don't worry....you might have done a lot better than you thought. With these standardized exams it's so hard to tell how well you actually did until you get your results. I hope you did well. Best of luck on your results :luck:

cheer_up said:
Hi Prady

Thanks for your reply. Don't worry....you might have done a lot better than you thought. With these standardized exams it's so hard to tell how well you actually did until you get your results. I hope you did well. Best of luck on your results :luck:

true, very true.

its time to chill out prady!
you never know till you actually see the results for yourself.

prady said:
hello everybody,
well thatz it 4 now!
tc !allt he best people!

hey famous prady,,,,
all the very best for ur good results...i came in to ask what posselt's envelope of motion is ?? (never heard of it in my undergrad !) could u pls explain.thanks.

cadaver said:
hey famous prady,,,,
all the very best for ur good results...i came in to ask what posselt's envelope of motion is ?? (never heard of it in my undergrad !) could u pls explain.thanks.

posselt envelope looks like rain drop :laugh: :laugh:

thats what i knew when i first saw it in qps ,now i changed my concept . :laugh: :laugh:

check glickman perio book ,it is mand opening ,closing ,retrusion protrusion in a graphical repres ,check for mastcatory position and movements

:thumbup: