Best of PM News

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PODIATRISTS AND THE LAW
OK Podiatrist Agrees to Pay $7M to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations

The United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Oklahoma announced that podiatrist Dr. Bryan Andrew Blanck has agreed to pay $7 million to the U.S. to resolve allegations that he violated the False Claims Act. Blanck formerly owned and operated the Valley View Foot and Ankle Center in Ada, OK. This settlement resolves allegations that Blanck submitted false claims to the VA Choice Patient-Centered Community Care programs for excessive medical services and for higher levels of service than what was medically reasonable or necessary for veterans receiving bioengineered skin substitutes and skin substitute-related treatment.

Source: Savannah Sinclair, KTUL [4/17/23]

Members don't see this ad.

This is why I avoid doing in-office grafts despite being potentially lucrative..too much of a headache to deal with

Reactions: 1 users
Today's PM News yielded a bumper crop. Risks of going barefoot, followed by risks of working on concrete floor. April is national foot health month (since when???) plus the US job market is so saturated that somebody had to set up shop in Bermuda (ok ok I know he's UK trained)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just can't wait for the 25th!!!!

Attachments

• b-day.PNG
    b-day.PNG
    581.8 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.