Aug 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi everyone,

I'd like to get started practicing for PAT, since I'm planning on taking the DAT in December. I was planning to use Bootcamp for this purpose, but I just checked their website and they appear to only offer subscription packages (3 months). I would like to hold off on purchasing DAT Bootcamp until I'm ready to start using it for practice tests, which I am not yet.

I have heard the earlier you start studying for PAT, the better. The other option I'm aware of right now is CrackDATPAT; it is sold in $100, $150, and $200 packages. Is anyone familiar with these options? Which one would you recommend for my situation? I have no experience with PAT yet. Also, are there other options out there? Perhaps, not as expensive?

Thank you!

Wall2Wall

5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Get DAT Achiever. The 7 pack costs 140 bucks but you get 7 tests for all other sections too. I would practice separately on the first five and reserve the last two for full-length purpose. The questions are super hard but that's what prepares you for the worst though.

enamel88

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
CA
Status
Dental Student
If you want to get comfortable and learn pat before you tackle the harder ones I suggest using crack dat pat (10 version) since I'm assuming you've never done the pat before? Cdp is not a subscription base but license based so you'll have the software forever as long as you don't upgrade your os or move onto a new computer. Once you get comfortable with the techniques move on over to bootcamp.

JLT223

Dental Student
2+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I used solely bootcamp for PAT and it is more than enough. Best practice there is. And I would HIGHLY recommend destroyer for the sciences.

Graffix

2+ Year Member
May 12, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
If you dont want to pay $$ yet DatGenius has free generators for CubeCounting, Angles, and hole punch. Also I played the eyeball game before I paid for PAT practice. http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/ . These should get you ready for when you buy bootcamp in october im assuming?

OP
Denizen
Aug 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
If you want to get comfortable and learn pat before you tackle the harder ones I suggest using crack dat pat (10 version) since I'm assuming you've never done the pat before? Cdp is not a subscription base but license based so you'll have the software forever as long as you don't upgrade your os or move onto a new computer. Once you get comfortable with the techniques move on over to bootcamp.
What is the 10 version?

Thank for the responses, everyone.

enamel88

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
CA
Status
Dental Student
There's a 10 test version and a 5 test version. I think the 10 test is called the Ace or King's edition...something like that. Go on over to their site and take a look.