Best PAT practice other than Bootcamp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denizen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to get started practicing for PAT, since I'm planning on taking the DAT in December. I was planning to use Bootcamp for this purpose, but I just checked their website and they appear to only offer subscription packages (3 months). I would like to hold off on purchasing DAT Bootcamp until I'm ready to start using it for practice tests, which I am not yet.

I have heard the earlier you start studying for PAT, the better. The other option I'm aware of right now is CrackDATPAT; it is sold in $100, $150, and $200 packages. Is anyone familiar with these options? Which one would you recommend for my situation? I have no experience with PAT yet. Also, are there other options out there? Perhaps, not as expensive?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Get DAT Achiever. The 7 pack costs 140 bucks but you get 7 tests for all other sections too. I would practice separately on the first five and reserve the last two for full-length purpose. The questions are super hard but that's what prepares you for the worst though.

If you want to get comfortable and learn pat before you tackle the harder ones I suggest using crack dat pat (10 version) since I'm assuming you've never done the pat before? Cdp is not a subscription base but license based so you'll have the software forever as long as you don't upgrade your os or move onto a new computer. Once you get comfortable with the techniques move on over to bootcamp.

I used solely bootcamp for PAT and it is more than enough. Best practice there is. And I would HIGHLY recommend destroyer for the sciences.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you dont want to pay $$ yet DatGenius has free generators for CubeCounting, Angles, and hole punch. Also I played the eyeball game before I paid for PAT practice. http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/ . These should get you ready for when you buy bootcamp in october im assuming?

if it helps bootcamp literally just updated their angle rankings today. It's now greatly better (angles can be more spread out and orientation are more varied).

Reactions: 1 users
If you want to get comfortable and learn pat before you tackle the harder ones I suggest using crack dat pat (10 version) since I'm assuming you've never done the pat before? Cdp is not a subscription base but license based so you'll have the software forever as long as you don't upgrade your os or move onto a new computer. Once you get comfortable with the techniques move on over to bootcamp.

What is the 10 version?

Thank for the responses, everyone.

There's a 10 test version and a 5 test version. I think the 10 test is called the Ace or King's edition...something like that. Go on over to their site and take a look.