best place to buy destroyer, achiever, or topscore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hokie4life

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there is a similar post about which of these is a better product but I was wondering where you would suggest purchasing these products?

Also, if you had to suggest the best out of all three that is most like the real DAT and prepares you best which one would that be?

thank you for your help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Topscore can be purchased on amazon.com, so if you have a gift card, get it there...its also 3 dollars cheaper there....

Destroyer is on ebay, just in case if you don't "trust" your credit card on the site

I haven't purchased either, but will be getting topscore on amazon

don't buy destroyer on ebay. if you do, then you won't be able to get updates. instead, buy it directly from the source... orgoman.com

jb!:)

someone on this forum was selling the destroyer for 40$ for the 4 books.

Members don't see this ad :)
the destroyer isnt 4 books its one book. the whole point of getting the destroyer is to get dr. r's help. your not gonna succesfully get through it w/o his help.by an old copy and you wont get that help. just a tid-bit.

thank you! i def. have a better idea about where to get topscore and destroyer but what about achiever? on SDN everyone talks a lot about this resource as well but what is the best place to buy this?

you can get achiever online. Type in achiever DAT in a search engine and youll be able to buy it. Its all computer based and you can get it for $5o

Topscore can be purchased on amazon.com, so if you have a gift card, get it there...its also 3 dollars cheaper there....

Destroyer is on ebay, just in case if you don't "trust" your credit card on the site

I haven't purchased either, but will be getting topscore on amazon

Did you end up getting yours yet? or has anyone else gotten it from amazon, where is the key to unlock it? on the amazon invoice?

Is Topscore a CD that I have to wait to be mailed or is it like Achiever which I can d/l right away?

I went to scholarware.com and it looks like you can purchase Topscore and d/l it right away but I'm not too sure, their site is a little confusing to me.

Is Topscore a CD that I have to wait to be mailed or is it like Achiever which I can d/l right away?

I went to scholarware.com and it looks like you can purchase Topscore and d/l it right away but I'm not too sure, their site is a little confusing to me.

Yes, you can get Topscore program downloaded just like the Achiever. Just remember to choose 'DOWNLOAD (DAT/US ONLY)' for your shipping method, when placing an order online. They will then send you a code to register.

thank you! i def. have a better idea about where to get topscore and destroyer but what about achiever? on SDN everyone talks a lot about this resource as well but what is the best place to buy this?

For DAT Achiever, I just typed www.datachiever.com at my URL address bar and it led me to the home page of this product, where you may get the program downloaded and ordered ...

If I buy Topscore through Amazon, can I d/l it right away too? Thanks.