Best practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apparition

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the best practice tests besides aamc?

Members don't see this ad.

They are all pretty bad. I'd just do all the verbal sections in them as full lengths and do the AAMC tests under timed conditions.

im not sure why anyone would really need more practice tests than the 5 available AAMC ones. if you spend as much time reviewing each test as you should, then you wont want to see more than five, anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought that the AAMC exams were so much easier than the real mcat. Actually maybe I should reword that- I thought that the real mcat was very biased whereas the AAMC and even TPR hit many topics within each section which made my scores better. On the past April MCAT, my bio section was mostly genetics with some cell. There was only one orgo passage and 4 questions on human phys. The physical sciences for me was basically all gen chem with a strong focus on solubility and very little physics. ARGH!

i picked TPR A-D. not because they were similar to the real thing, per se, but because i felt that they kind of toughened me up for the actual test.