Best premed route

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jason Mcguire

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any community college in the inland empire that offers premed? Also are there any medical assistants or dental hygienets that are still in school to become a Dr. I need something to get out of my parents house but still study. I want to be a Dr of optometry or Doctor of osteopathic medicine or physican assistant.

Members don't see this ad.

Need more details. What interests you about these fields? What are your ambitions in pursuing these fields?

Does anyone know of any community college in the inland empire that offers premed? Also are there any medical assistants or dental hygienets that are still in school to become a Dr. I need something to get out of my parents house but still study. I want to be a Dr of optometry or Doctor of osteopathic medicine or physican assistant.

You don't need a formal program in premed or something to say that you're premed. You need generally the same thing for all 3 of those fields, i.e 2 semesters of bio, chem, organic chem, and physics ( I believe PA may not require physics). So go to whatever CC is closer and do well in classes along with those mentioned above and then transfer over to a 4 year school when you prefer.