Best Residencies for Phrenology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where the best residencies are for phrenology? :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Harvard Medical School... circa 18th Century.

Originally posted by Gleevec
Harvard Medical School... circa 18th Century.

Thank god for Gleevac. That is why you will make a great doc. You know your history. :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by doctorcynical
Thank god for Gleevac. That is why you will make a great doc. You know your history. :clap:

Ya know, I dont even know if they had residencies back then, or if they were even called that. :laugh:

I think were talking a time period spanning the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century.

I've got a couple bumps on my ass, I wonder what that means? Can anyone read them?

Ya know, I dont even know if they had residencies back then, or if they were even called that. :laugh:

I think were talking a time period spanning the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century.

actually, the first studies to refute the scientific merit of phrenology began to appear around 1900.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Anyone know where the best residencies are for phrenology? :clap:

LOL

Nice one, cynical.

CCW

Originally posted by DannGee
actually, the first studies to refute the scientific merit of phrenology began to appear around 1900.

what does that have to do with anything?

The term "residency" in the context of medicine arose from Johns Hopkins. Hopkins of course was established near the end of the 19th century, circa 1881 (?). Someone can look that one up fairly easily, I'm sure.

Originally posted by blindsight
The term "residency" in the context of medicine arose from Johns Hopkins. Hopkins of course was established near the end of the 19th century, circa 1881 (?). Someone can look that one up fairly easily, I'm sure.

Lets all have a pretentious historical-knowledge posting war!!!!! YEA!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:

bootyshake.gif

Thank you for your acknowledgment. That is exactly the angle I was going for. You all look like ants from up here.

Originally posted by DannGee

We know those studies were all bogus.

Originally posted by blindsight
Thank you for your acknowledgment. That is exactly the angle I was going for. You all look like ants from up here.

LOL