1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Review Book for CK?

Discussion in 'Step II' started by coolmavs, Mar 24, 2007.

1. coolmavs

coolmavs Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey guys, I know that FA is THE book for Step 1, but it seems like there is no real consensus as far as THE complete review book for CK is concerned. I am thoroughly confused between
    • B&W
    • FA
    • Crush
    • Secrets
    It would be great if somebody could provide me some sort of an insight about the relative strengths and weaknesses of these books.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. manning18

manning18 Guest
    10+ Year Member

I think First Aid is CLEARLY the best review book for Step 2 CK of the ones you have mentioned. Crush/Secrets are basically the same and are way too general. B & W, which I am less familiar with, seems OK, but still not at the level of FA. One additional resource could be the Deja review. Good luck!

4. leorl

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    i actually thought First aid was fairly useless except for the emergency section in the back and the high yields. A fantastic book to get is Step Up to Medicine