Best Review for High Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocimonster115

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for anyone who scored very well on the MCAT (as in 35+) what did you use as a content review? I'd consider myself pretty intelligent and very diligent in my own self-study. So if anyone has a similar personality, would like to know what you used, and what was your score.

p.s. i've decided on purchasing ER 1001 series for practice problems, and AAMC for practice tests, so far just confused on what to buy for reviewing content

Members don't see this ad.

So for anyone who scored very well on the MCAT (as in 35+) what did you use as a content review? I'd consider myself pretty intelligent and very diligent in my own self-study. So if anyone has a similar personality, would like to know what you used, and what was your score.

p.s. i've decided on purchasing ER 1001 series for practice problems, and AAMC for practice tests, so far just confused on what to buy for reviewing content

Dude, if you're intelligent like you said, you would have noticed a 30+ thread whereby people have used everything to score high..........

i had seen that thread before when I was doing a quick google search, didn't know exactly where it was though. Should I have taken a glance as the sticky threads (the only one I read was the 3-month plan by SN2ed)

i had seen that thread before when I was doing a quick google search, didn't know exactly where it was though. Should I have taken a glance as the sticky threads (the only one I read was the 3-month plan by SN2ed)

I apologize then. It's just that so many kids post such threads when they've been on SDN. It's like they think they're entitled to a specific plan. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, if you're intelligent like you said, you would have noticed a 30+ thread whereby people have used everything to score high..........

chill out bro he can post whatever he wants this is a public forum if you didn't notice

as for the op, imo, i would take one of those free diagnostics frm the prep companies and see where u stand, cuz the test has a lot to do with being a good test taker, so it depends on what u think of as "intelligence"
goodluck

As they said, theres a big list where you'll get more of a feel for what people liked. I used Examkrackers Bio/Verbal/Physics/Orgo/Chem and I thought they were perfect. Had like all the material you need, and it's explained simply. I also used wikipedia a few times for bio things i wanted to understand better, although I dont think that actually helped my score (38).

As they said, theres a big list where you'll get more of a feel for what people liked. I used Examkrackers Bio/Verbal/Physics/Orgo/Chem and I thought they were perfect. Had like all the material you need, and it's explained simply. I also used wikipedia a few times for bio things i wanted to understand better, although I dont think that actually helped my score (38).

Agreed. I used strictly EK and I highly recommend it, particularly if you're "intelligent" (i.e. don't need detailed explanations for every little thing in order to do well on the passage-based questions).