Best Rotation Sites for PCOM MSII/s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Yanknpull

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, PCOM MSII/s just got their hospital info for 3rd year, so I'll kick this off.

"Hey 3rd and 4th years, where are the best places for core rotations in an around Philly and beyond?"

"What are the places to avoid?"

"Can you really bench press more when you turn into a 3rd year student?" :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

To answer your questions:

Benchpress more? Definitely. As of June 1, something magical happens to your slow twitch fibers. Was probabaly covered in a Marcus Bell lecture that we all slept through...

Avoid Warren Hospital, at least until August when their current chief leaves town. There are some decent people there, but this guy is a trainwreck.

Jersey Shore is good for OB, and they do have housing. You'll also be just over a mile from the beach.

Try to have a good time at and get the most out of wherever you go. Unless you hit the J-Group lottery dead on, you're gonna be forced to go to some places that you don't pick. I've had as good a time or better at some of those spots than the ones with the "hook-up" reputations.

grace o'malley said:
To answer your questions:

Benchpress more? Definitely. As of June 1, something magical happens to your slow twitch fibers. Was probabaly covered in a Marcus Bell lecture that we all slept through...

Avoid Warren Hospital, at least until August when their current chief leaves town. There are some decent people there, but this guy is a trainwreck.

Jersey Shore is good for OB, and they do have housing. You'll also be just over a mile from the beach.

Try to have a good time at and get the most out of wherever you go. Unless you hit the J-Group lottery dead on, you're gonna be forced to go to some places that you don't pick. I've had as good a time or better at some of those spots than the ones with the "hook-up" reputations.

Hook-up reputations? WTF? I have never heard of such tales. Is this somewhere in the matrix? What are the best hook up spots and how did they get the rep?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info.

How does St. Barnabus compare?