• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Best schools for drug development?

toshimonkey

5+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2010
  1. Pharmacy Student
    Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, please redirect me if needed.

I am applying to p school. Ive found im not crazy about retail after working as a tech for two years. I got into pharmacy because i am highly motivated to study the chemistry and i found that the actual knowledge isnt used much in day to day retail.

I think i want to get into the industry side - research and discovery. What schools are known for having good programs in this regard? Also are there any good resources or organizations i should look into?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

UFdoc3

May 15, 2010
      Not sure if this is the right forum to ask, please redirect me if needed.

I am applying to p school. Ive found im not crazy about retail after working as a tech for two years. I got into pharmacy because i am highly motivated to study the chemistry and i found that the actual knowledge isnt used much in day to day retail.

I think i want to get into the industry side - research and discovery. What schools are known for having good programs in this regard? Also are there any good resources or organizations i should look into?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

A PhD program that will fund you. :)

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.