Best Sdn Thread Ever?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigsheed920

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have only been on SDN for a month now. So far the thread below has been the most entertaining. Just wondering if any of you guys have a favorite thread?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=180135

Members don't see this ad.

this one. hands down.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah this one has been VERY useful! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
i think the one about funniest interview moments was the best

My vote goes to the "poop hot dog" thread.

Good times. :laugh:

someone had mentioned "what I learned from my patients" from the Emergency Medicine forum. Absolutely hilarious.

i've always been partial to the "I broke my penis bone" thread - I cracked up in a quiet library the first time I saw it.

Sparky Man said:
yeah, i love this thread. shoot, i'd down one right now to get into some schools.

Man, that foot long sounds really good right about now...if I could down one to not be rejected from Harvard, I'd do it. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I liked the "who's a bigger douche bag" thread...personal attacks on others are one of the few things that bring light to my otherwise dark and empty days.

I cant believe im promoting this guy, but Joe Troll did create some funny ones...."Who's a bigger douchebag" was funny....for some reason, after being on SDN for awhile, seeing someone create a thread called "What's better, M.D. or D.O.?" is just hilarious to me

getunconcsious said:
I liked the "who's a bigger douche bag" thread...personal attacks on others are one of the few things that bring light to my otherwise dark and empty days.

Man, getunconcsious, what's the deal with the downer avatars?

Nothing personal, but I'm just a little curious.

Tra La La said:
Man, getunconcsious, what's the deal with the downer avatars?

Nothing personal, but I'm just a little curious.

My avatars are a reflection of how I'm feeling. Except the one with my actual pic on it. I took that one down after a day.

getunconcsious said:
My avatars are a reflection of how I'm feeling. Except the one with my actual pic on it. I took that one down after a day.

I hope you feel better soon, getunconcsious! I definitely feel down sometimes too...

:luck:

Tra La La said:
I hope you feel better soon, getunconcsious! I definitely feel down sometimes too...

:luck:

Well, you know what they say..."It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black."

I like you. You even take the time to spell my name right (or wrong?) :)

getunconcsious said:
Well, you know what they say..."It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black."

I like you. You even take the time to spell my name right (or wrong?) :)

To be honest, I just copied and pasted b/c I would certianly misspell your name otherwise.

:) :luck: for finding that light at the end of the tunnel. We all know it's there, just have to patiently await its arrival.

another great one is the "parents are funny during this process" thread. i think it was the thread that hooked me on sdn. oh, also, the threads at about 3am from random schwasted pre-meds cracks me up--mainly because we can't even forget about applications when we're inebriated. by the way, i'm excited for all the posts on St. Patty's Day night. :luck:

Blue Scrub said:
I cant believe im promoting this guy, but Joe Troll did create some funny ones...."Who's a bigger douchebag" was funny....for some reason, after being on SDN for awhile, seeing someone create a thread called "What's better, M.D. or D.O.?" is just hilarious to me
:laugh: :laugh: i always love a good laugh at my expense :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
I've gotta say the poop thread is pretty amusing.......but I still like mines better.

Really. Trust me. Take the time to read the whole thing. and you will absolutely injure your abs. :thumbup:

there was a thread regarding the sensation of shaving your ass hair...that was funny.

and there was a thread in which a surgical resident got into a dogfight with a anesthesiology resident about brain death...neat.

those two get my votes...

dc