Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
My vote goes to the "poop hot dog" thread.

Good times. :laugh:

Ambs

Sleeping is underrated!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2004
Status
Medical Student
someone had mentioned "what I learned from my patients" from the Emergency Medicine forum. Absolutely hilarious.

SitraAchra

Attending Anesthesiologist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
i've always been partial to the "I broke my penis bone" thread - I cracked up in a quiet library the first time I saw it.

Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
Sparky Man said:
yeah, i love this thread. shoot, i'd down one right now to get into some schools.
Man, that foot long sounds really good right about now...if I could down one to not be rejected from Harvard, I'd do it. :laugh:

getunconcsious

Very tired PGY1
10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
Cloud 8
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I liked the "who's a bigger douche bag" thread...personal attacks on others are one of the few things that bring light to my otherwise dark and empty days.

Blue Scrub

The Gift & The Curse
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
I cant believe im promoting this guy, but Joe Troll did create some funny ones...."Who's a bigger douchebag" was funny....for some reason, after being on SDN for awhile, seeing someone create a thread called "What's better, M.D. or D.O.?" is just hilarious to me

Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
getunconcsious said:
I liked the "who's a bigger douche bag" thread...personal attacks on others are one of the few things that bring light to my otherwise dark and empty days.
Man, getunconcsious, what's the deal with the downer avatars?

Nothing personal, but I'm just a little curious.

getunconcsious

Very tired PGY1
10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
Cloud 8
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Tra La La said:
Man, getunconcsious, what's the deal with the downer avatars?

Nothing personal, but I'm just a little curious.
My avatars are a reflection of how I'm feeling. Except the one with my actual pic on it. I took that one down after a day.

Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
getunconcsious said:
My avatars are a reflection of how I'm feeling. Except the one with my actual pic on it. I took that one down after a day.
I hope you feel better soon, getunconcsious! I definitely feel down sometimes too...

:luck:

getunconcsious

Very tired PGY1
10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
Cloud 8
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Tra La La said:
I hope you feel better soon, getunconcsious! I definitely feel down sometimes too...

:luck:

Well, you know what they say..."It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black."

I like you. You even take the time to spell my name right (or wrong?) :)

Tra La La

Motorcycle Dude
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Caleefornia
Status
getunconcsious said:
Well, you know what they say..."It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black."

I like you. You even take the time to spell my name right (or wrong?) :)
To be honest, I just copied and pasted b/c I would certianly misspell your name otherwise.

:) :luck: for finding that light at the end of the tunnel. We all know it's there, just have to patiently await its arrival.

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
any thread by squat n squeeze. :)

k-monger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2004
Midwest
Status
another great one is the "parents are funny during this process" thread. i think it was the thread that hooked me on sdn. oh, also, the threads at about 3am from random schwasted pre-meds cracks me up--mainly because we can't even forget about applications when we're inebriated. by the way, i'm excited for all the posts on St. Patty's Day night. :luck:

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Blue Scrub said:
I cant believe im promoting this guy, but Joe Troll did create some funny ones...."Who's a bigger douchebag" was funny....for some reason, after being on SDN for awhile, seeing someone create a thread called "What's better, M.D. or D.O.?" is just hilarious to me
:laugh: :laugh: i always love a good laugh at my expense :thumbup:

Reactions: La Presse
OP
B

Bigsheed920

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
NY
Status
I've gotta say the poop thread is pretty amusing.......but I still like mines better.

Dr.Cait

Awesome Registered User
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2004
Upstate NY
Status

medstylee

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2003
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]

bigdan

SDN Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2002
Ann Arbor
Status
Attending Physician
there was a thread regarding the sensation of shaving your ass hair...that was funny.

and there was a thread in which a surgical resident got into a dogfight with a anesthesiology resident about brain death...neat.

those two get my votes...

dc