Best SF Bay Area test sites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Little Etoile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for SF Bay Area test sites, both good and bad?

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just took it at one of the San Jose centers (the one on Moorpark Ave). It was great - showed up at 7:30am, and was starting the test just before 8:00. The people were all really nice, room temp wasn't too hot or cold - overall a good experience (test-taking aside, of course!) :)

I just took it at one of the San Jose centers (the one on Moorpark Ave). It was great - showed up at 7:30am, and was starting the test just before 8:00. The people were all really nice, room temp wasn't too hot or cold - overall a good experience (test-taking aside, of course!) :)

I took the exam there too and was happy with the test center as well.

I got to the test center early and they let me start the exam like 30 minutes before the scheduled time, which was nice.

im scheduled for fremont..any opinions about that??last year, i took it in rancho cordova and half of the screen had a slight slant downward...very annoying.

Hmm... I'm in Marin so I was leaning more toward Alameda/SF, but a bird in hand, so to speak...

Thanks for the review!