ErinC9132

10+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2006
Status
I just took it at one of the San Jose centers (the one on Moorpark Ave). It was great - showed up at 7:30am, and was starting the test just before 8:00. The people were all really nice, room temp wasn't too hot or cold - overall a good experience (test-taking aside, of course!) :)

utahjazz

10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2006
Status
Attending Physician
I just took it at one of the San Jose centers (the one on Moorpark Ave). It was great - showed up at 7:30am, and was starting the test just before 8:00. The people were all really nice, room temp wasn't too hot or cold - overall a good experience (test-taking aside, of course!) :)
I took the exam there too and was happy with the test center as well.

I got to the test center early and they let me start the exam like 30 minutes before the scheduled time, which was nice.

Character

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2008
Status
Other Health Professions Student
im scheduled for fremont..any opinions about that??last year, i took it in rancho cordova and half of the screen had a slight slant downward...very annoying.

OP
L

Little Etoile

10+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2007
SF Bay Area
Status
Pre-Medical
Hmm... I'm in Marin so I was leaning more toward Alameda/SF, but a bird in hand, so to speak...

Thanks for the review!