Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Best site for buying EK complete?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Somethingmore, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Somethingmore

Somethingmore Inexperienced Sophomore

Pre-Medical
    So I've searched the internet for the best possible deal on the EK complete package, 7th edition, and I was shocked to see that Chapters in Canada was offering it for online order at $136.29. This is better than Amazon, but I have this intuition that Amazon should always be offering the better deal so do you guys think there's some catch with this amazing price?

And it seems like the official examkrackers site is the only place to get the 1001 BIO book, anybody know of anywhere else?... I want everything new here so I would appreciate if people reply to this with assistance on where to find the best deal rather than being barraged with private or public messages of 'I'll sell you my books'.

Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nikki2002

Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
  4. Somethingmore

Pre-Medical
  5. Somethingmore

Pre-Medical
  6. cwfergus

Pre-Medical
    Haha im canadian too, I bought EK bio, chem, phys and orgo all together and the priority shipping and it came to like 22 bucks shipping
    haha.

But Amazon canada sucks! its horrible! i wish it were better

7. Somethingmore

Pre-Medical
    So with the $22 shipping included, is it still a better deal than ordering from the EK official website? I'm not sure if they charge the same for shipping...

8. cwfergus

Pre-Medical
    HAHA okay! EK sucks with shipping! i tried to order the new verbal and it was 90 bucks shipping!! YES amazon is a LOT better for shipping

9. Somethingmore

Pre-Medical
    Okay, wow... $90. Alright man, thanks for your help. I'll def. order from Amazon!