Best Study Material to Study for General Chemistry, Biology and Biochemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

123987PHX

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
All,
I would very much appreciate advises on these. I am planning to take the test in January 2018. I am studying General Chemistry from Khan Academy, which has helped me with understanding some topics and has not helped with others. I am looking for suggestions on the best source for General Chemistry and hope to be done by its content review by mid-November, if not earlier.

For biology and biochemistry, I am planning to use the material on AAMC, and for psych/ soc, the 300 page of Khan Academy.

Please advise your suggestions.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I was able to refresh my content by starting with the AAMC Question Packs and ensuring I understood every single concept from every question. I found it especially helpful for General Chemistry and Physics but highly recommend completing them for Biology and Organic Chemistry as well. I would recommend not moving on from a single question until you understand and thoroughly research the concept being tested.

Sent from my SM-A300H using SDN mobile