Best Tablet/Laptop for Aria

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msuxrt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Based on the shift in the way our clinic is starting to run using Aria on the go has become necessary. Any one have thoughts on Macbook vs Surfacebook vs others? For what its worth we don't have the touch input package.

Members don't see this ad.

Based on the shift in the way our clinic is starting to run using Aria on the go has become necessary. Any one have thoughts on Macbook vs Surfacebook vs others? For what its worth we don't have the touch input package.

For PC, hard to beat XPS13.

Do you have the option to run the software through citrix? If you do, the type of laptop you have may be less important. I run aria/eclipse via citrix on a macbook air without problems. Tbh I would be surprised if varian makes a mac version of their software package (ie one that can run natively on a mac).

Do you have the option to run the software through citrix? If you do, the type of laptop you have may be less important. I run aria/eclipse via citrix on a macbook air without problems. Tbh I would be surprised if varian makes a mac version of their software package (ie one that can run natively on a mac).
agreed, we are on the cloud with aria via a Citrix interface, can pretty much run on anything including phone app