Best Test Sites in SF/LA Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fencinghippie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Recently I have heard some horror stories about testing sites in the Bay area. What are some good testing sites that you know of in either the Bay area (preferably East Bay or SF) or the LA area (like Glendale, Van Nuys..).

Any input from your experiences here would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone,

Recently I have heard some horror stories about testing sites in the Bay area. What are some good testing sites that you know of in either the Bay area (preferably East Bay or SF) or the LA area (like Glendale, Van Nuys..).

Thanks.

for LA area.. USC is nice and roomy!

I've heard good things about Culver City (near 405 freeway) and Gardena (off the 91 freeway). I'll be taking it in Gardena. Good luck.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

I took the Jan/25 MCAT at the testing center on California st, SF. Pretty small room , CRT monitors, i had light reflect on my screen. It wasn't great but it wasn't too bad either.

I took at the Alameda site (Bay area), parking kind of sucked and there was construction going on last April. On the bright side not too many people and Alameda is a cool area. I suggest finding the site before hand. I got lost on my way there.

I just recently took in Anahiem (30 min to an Hour south of L.A. depending on traffic) and it was very good. The bathroom situation kind of sucked because it was a single and sometimes i had to wait. Also, it was easy to find.