Best undergrad UC as a cc transfer student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentim07

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am currently a community college student who is about to transfer to an UC. I am super grateful that I've been accepted to all 9 UC's, but now I am in the process of deciding which one to go to. I have narrowed it down to between UCSD (erc), UCLA, and UC Davis. Are there any other transfer students at the UC's or any dental students who went to an UC as an undergrad that can give some insight into which is better choice? My major is Biochemistry. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey All,

I am currently a community college student who is about to transfer to an UC. I am super grateful that I've been accepted to all 9 UC's, but now I am in the process of deciding which one to go to. I have narrowed it down to between UCSD (erc), UCLA, and UC Davis. Are there any other transfer students at the UC's or any dental students who went to an UC as an undergrad that can give some insight into which is better choice? My major is Biochemistry. Thank you!

Ucsd has a good pre dental club. If you're really interested in dentistry, check them out.