Best Videos for Step I prep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bathrover

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3 week break and I want to start reviewing now but I am not sure what video series is decent enough? I have tried Falcon reviews and so far like it but want to consider my options. I have heard good things about DIT, Kaplan, Dr. Najeeb, Pathoma, etc... What video series did you use to prep, how long would it take to run through the series at normal playback speed? (I am looking for solid companies, the ones which will deliver high yield material, provide questions in their videos, integrate concepts between subjects, have it organized and is concise yet comprehensive. Also if they have a website with content that would be great, if not it is not a big deal.)
Also remembered Goljan audio, any thoughts?

I will be using first aid, firecracker, and uworld as well but I like to watch videos to take breaks from reading questions or first aid. =)

FYI: My goal is to pick 2 video series. It seems DIT has a 14 day plan thing and pathoma is relatively short so I will probably do those in addition to the 2 series you guys recommend.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have a 3 week break and I want to start reviewing now but I am not sure what video series is decent enough? I have tried Falcon reviews and so far like it but want to consider my options. I have heard good things about DIT, Kaplan, Dr. Najeeb, Pathoma, etc... What video series did you use to prep, how long would it take to run through the series at normal playback speed? (I am looking for solid companies, the ones which will deliver high yield material, provide questions in their videos, integrate concepts between subjects, have it organized and is concise yet comprehensive. Also if they have a website with content that would be great, if not it is not a big deal.)
Also remembered Goljan audio, any thoughts?

I will be using first aid, firecracker, and uworld as well but I like to watch videos to take breaks from reading questions or first aid. =)

FYI: My goal is to pick 2 video series. It seems DIT has a 14 day plan thing and pathoma is relatively short so I will probably do those in addition to the 2 series you guys recommend.

DIT in 14 days is like 6-7 hours of lecture everyday (time for pausing and taking notes not included). Highly doubt you'll have time to do DIT plus pathoma plus 2 other lecture series'.

You definitely don't have time for Kaplan or Najeeb. I would try to get through DIT at least, and if you still have time then maybe Pathoma. Don't forget to do Uworld, that is a must. If you have to extend your date for the exam by 2 weeks or so because you feel seriously unprepared then make sure you go ahead and do that.. The worst thing you can do is take this exam knowing full well that you are not nearly as ready as you want to be.