BEST Way To Get a 240+ On USMLE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedFarmer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just Relax. Here watch this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkUoU_96KuQ[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

On a side note, I think my First Aid plays tricks on me. Sometimes I am positive a fact is not on first aid and when I look it up, not only is it there but it is underlined, circled, and has added notes that were not there from before. I think my first aid is playing a practical trick on me and adds stuff to the book when I am not looking just to mess with me.

Members don't see this ad :)
On a side note, I think my First Aid plays tricks on me. Sometimes I am positive a fact is not on first aid and when I look it up, not only is it there but it is underlined, circled, and has added notes that were not there from before. I think my first aid is playing a practical trick on me and adds stuff to the book when I am not looking just to mess with me.

I would second this post:mad:

:laugh: True that.