BEST WAY TO PREDICT YOUR DAT SCORE!!!!!!!!DAT BREAKDOWN 21AA/21TS/21 PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATgrind

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I figured out how to determine your DAT score. The secrete formula is, you multiply the number of dates you have rescheduled times the numerical value for the day that you take the test. For example I was on my third reschedule date and I took my test on July 7th, thus I got a 21AA/21TS/21PAT

HAHA, but seriously guys, I don't know how I feel about SDN really. I spent sooo much time worrying about how I compared to other people on my practice test scores that I feel that it really hurt more than it helped. If you think about who trolls this forum, it's kids that are now in dental school, took the DAT several years ago and are no longer seen as superior to anyone so they return to the SDN DAT discussion forum to choose their innocent victims. SDN isn't all bad though. I posted this thread
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/helpp.1072072/ Which shows how nervous I was before taking the DAT. I only got one response to this from a member named Pinkster. That guy was a life saver, he introduced me to DAT bootcamp and gave me some of my confidence back.

BUT seriously do you know how many times I googled DAT bootcamp scores sdn and tried to gauge how well prepared I was. What a mistake. Learn from your mistakes. If you are using DAT bootcamp for what it's worth a learning experience rather than just a measure of your ability, you will be fine. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. I used to take a subject test, score below a 20 and then psych myself out and avoid going over the test until the last week of my studies.

I would say that some of the most helpful breakdowns and advice come from these members

Ari (DAT Bootcamp)
Glimmer1991 (always positive and realistic about how she studied)
Pinkster (realistic and a nice guy)

I will continue adding to this, but i need to finish my application real quick. GOD, it feels amazing being done!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Nice job! So if I didn't reschedule, I'm guessing I get a 0?

By the way, do you mind giving us some background into how you were doing on your practice tests etc. and how they compared to the real thing?

Cheers!

Reactions: 1 users
I will try to reschedule it 3 times and take it a 10th of a month. Congratulations!!! Ill be waiting for your post later tonight.
:highfive:

Reactions: 1 user