Best way to spend last 48 hours...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flin5845

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the countdown is almost over. I have 48 hours until my DAT. I dont know the best way to spend these last 2 days. I do not want to get myself stressed about the things I dont know either.

What do you all recommend doing for the last couple of days?

Members don't see this ad.

last 24 hours, relax, give yourself a mental break. get your things in order. Ids, snack, gas for car etc.

if you absolutely must do something, do something light. like draw out unit circle or something.

My test is tomorrow and I am going against the conventional wisdom of not doing anything the day before the test. I will let you know how it works out but I am reviewing Cliffs AP bio today AND doing topscore 3. Everyone works differently but I have to be doing something knowing that my test is tom afternoon.

My test is tomorrow and I am going against the conventional wisdom of not doing anything the day before the test. I will let you know how it works out but I am reviewing Cliffs AP bio today AND doing topscore 3. Everyone works differently but I have to be doing something knowing that my test is tom afternoon.

Good Luck Patel...you are going to kill it...we will be expecting a breakdown.

Members don't see this ad :)
My tests on Thursday as well...Im going through the kaplan bio workshops and plan on doing the final practice test tonite. I have maad flashcards I made for orgo and bio that I will review tomorrow, then just pray haha

thats the smartest thing to do! one guy on here tommyVA got a 22 or 23 and he prepped nicely the day before. no marathon runner takes a day off, you still need to prepare and go HARD ! good luck patel!

youve taken hundreds of tests, im sure you know what's best for you. this isnt a test based on reading comp, its based on familiarity with years of knowledge. i'm taking it on thursday and i plan on studying today, tomorrow, and light reivew thursday morning! :)
good luck!

Just took the sciences of topscore 3.

Bio/Gchem/Org
19/20/25

Some of the bio were really specific and minute details. The questions I missed in gen chem, I just had no idea.

That's what I did too... I couldn't help it, but it worked for me! Good luck to all of you! Go in with confidence and beast it!! :)

Light review today. Complete relaxation tomorrow. Getting laid helps too, just don't go all night.

My test is day after tommorrow. I am also going to cram every random bio information I come across, revisit every section of DAT destroyer and Math destroyer, and do extra practice. The bio section is sooo broad. the more you study for biology, the more you realize that there is less you know and you need to study even more. a little frustrating. I've decided to just cover what i can and forget about the rest of it.