1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to study Feralis notes

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by [DDS] Samer, Sep 5, 2014.

1. [DDS] Samer

[DDS] Samer Grind don't stop.
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    For those that used Feralis notes to study for their DAT exam, how did you utilize them in your studying? Did you just read them over and over again? Did you focus on memorization? Any input would be appreciated.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shaidester

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I read about 5-10 pages a day. So basically two weeks~ I dedicated to reading Feralis' notes, accompanied by Chad's bio videos for DAT/MCAT. If I didn't understand something in Feralis' notes, I used Youtube.

#2 shaidester, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    [DDS] Samer likes this.
  4. brofessor91

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I printed it out section by section. The first few week or two I went through 3-4 sections a day to learn the stuff. As I got closer to the test date I only read the sections of stuff I was getting wrong to reinforce the concepts I guess. And a few days before the test constantly went through the sections with a lot of high yield content like physio and genetics.

[DDS] Samer likes this.