Best way to update non-academic portion of AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsquared

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll keep this short.

I know that there is a November academic update for those who still have grades/educational situations that might change. I have already graduated.

However, I have a question about updating schools on non-academic portions of my application. I already searched the threads, and things are looking like I might have a pretty important (read favorable) update to my application in the next few months for the "additional activities" and "work experience" section. I'm guessing the academic update won't let me add this as, well, it isn't really academic. Would it be best to contact schools directly in this case?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Call admissions directly and ask if it's ok to send them updates.

Have you already filled out most of your supplementary apps? If not, you could also include that info there for schools that require a written piece. Otherwise, defs call schools to ask if you can send an update, and if they say yes, send the update via email so they have a written copy to add to your app file. If they don't allow updates, mention in your interviews for sure, but hopefully they'll allow it so that it'll help you get more interviews! Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user