Quantcast

Best ways to waste CME money?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aloha Kid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to waste $1500 of residency given CME money but don't know what to do. Can't go to a conference this year. Any suggestions?

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had to burn through $1000 last June as an attending, so I just went on an amazon shopping spree. I searched for anything "Emergency Medicine" on there, purhcased some really great books. Bought some extra copies of stuff because I really can't read through $1000 of CME books, and sold them on ebay and pocketed the $.

Q

Tiger26

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had to burn through $1000 last June as an attending, so I just went on an amazon shopping spree. I searched for anything "Emergency Medicine" on there, purhcased some really great books. Bought some extra copies of stuff because I really can't read through $1000 of CME books, and sold them on ebay and pocketed the $.

Q

Is that little pearl in the PIMP Protector?

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
CMEDownload.com.

They have some nice conferences on there. I used some of my CME money for a year's subscription and really liked it. The USC Essentials and UCSF High Risk EM conference were well worth the price.

Take care,
Jeff <- no affiliation, just a satisfied customer

superoxide

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Q

Brilliant :laugh: :thumbup:

Toohotinvegas33

Currently Glasgow 3
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Smith and Wesson emergency kit. $1469

50 caliber

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=15707&isFirearm=Y

163503_case_lg.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.