Best wishes for the Match, c/o 2019!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lab Vet

I love regs!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sources tell me that today is match day for the class of 2019! Good luck! Best of success! To those of you who get your dream match, Congratulations!! To those of you who may have the misfortune of not matching, don't give up hope. I was unsuccessful in the match as well as the scramble last year, and still ended up with a great residency. Where there's a will, there's a way :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
Got my #1, now to figure out housing with 5 animals and how I'm going to survive getting married and then leaving him in Michigan 2 weeks later :confused:

Reactions: 20 users
Got my #1, now to figure out housing with 5 animals and how I'm going to survive getting married and then leaving him in Michigan 2 weeks later :confused:

Congrats!! I was hoping to see a post from you about this today :) Best of luck with everything!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, PP! Off to new pastures :)

Reactions: 1 users