Best/Worst looking Dental School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stevesteve121

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
talking about the students here not the actual school/building

any opinions on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Maryland is a beautiful school with beautiful people.

Hup

I have heard good things about people at NOVA

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know about the dental students, but usc had a lot of very attractive asian ladies on campus.

Indiana University School of Dentistry is 132 years old. I think the administrative portion of the building is the original from 132 years ago...

Its not, but our building is in need of some serious work. we just redid all the preclinical bench labs and have an awesome new sim lab, as well as similar remodeling. But it is like restoring a faulty restoration many times over. Eventually you are going to need to extract that sucker and place an implant [Read: New dental school building]. Maybe one day we will be really sexy.

That being said, it is the people that make a program. Not the looks of it. I would hope you are not making your decision based on looks.

Indiana University School of Dentistry is 132 years old. I think the administrative portion of the building is the original from 132 years ago...

Its not, but our building is in need of some serious work. we just redid all the preclinical bench labs and have an awesome new sim lab, as well as similar remodeling. But it is like restoring a faulty restoration many times over. Eventually you are going to need to extract that sucker and place an implant [Read: New dental school building]. Maybe one day we will be really sexy.

That being said, it is the people that make a program. Not the looks of it. I would hope you are not making your decision based on looks.

maybe you should re-read the OP? :D :thumbup:

Nova was fine indeed.
Especially the guides.... oh man. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
damn... walking away in shame :'(

its all good bro... I understand the over enthusiasm one gets when the opportunity to rep their school's amazing architecture presents itself, and how it can unfortunately make you reply before reading the post to the fullest... I've been there and lived to tell about it. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on... I'm here. :thumbup:

lol

Nova was fine indeed.
Especially the guides.... oh man. lol

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Sweet! I'm looking forward to an interview there :D

Midwestern is pretty nice to, facility and otherwise :shifty:

...whichever dental program is most intimately associated with the hygiene program at that school.

None of the schools I interviewed at ever led me to think "the girls are hot here." Maybe I wasn't in the right place at the right time, but they were few and far between (or non-existent) just about everywhere.

I've heard a lot of people say NOVA.

...whichever dental program is most intimately associated with the hygiene program at that school.

None of the schools I interviewed at ever led me to think "the girls are hot here." Maybe I wasn't in the right place at the right time, but they were few and far between (or non-existent) just about everywhere.

I've heard a lot of people say NOVA.

no pretty ladies at Maryland? :(

That's what I was wondering too lol. I've heard good things about the guys at USC:D

Oh really? This is a good thing to know....if I'm going to be spending the next 4 years with the same group of people, I need some eye candy to look at! Haha :D:D

Oh really? This is a good thing to know....if I'm going to be spending the next 4 years with the same group of people, I need some eye candy to look at! Haha :D:D

I agree with the first guy that maryland was a beautiful school with beautiful people. Out of the multiple schools I interviewed at, maryland by far had the hottest people... Girls AND guys (for the girl above me); everyone was fit and in shape and everything. I felt like I needed to go to the gym right after (also the new gym they built is amazing...and has fireplaces :cool:).

Colorado has a great looking dental school. Built in 2003, just added a new floor entirely dedicated to clinic space. Brand new lecture halls on campus. Plus seeing the rocky mountains daily with 300+ days of sunshine isn't so bad. You'll also routinely find Colorado ranked #1 in national surveys of most healthy state.

Colorado has a great looking dental school. Built in 2003, just added a new floor entirely dedicated to clinic space. Brand new lecture halls on campus. Plus seeing the rocky mountains daily with 300+ days of sunshine isn't so bad. You'll also routinely find Colorado ranked #1 in national surveys of most healthy state.

lol... again :laugh:

My own personal list. What is yours?

1. Western
2. Midwestern (someone said racist)
3. Meharry
4. Howard
5. Alabama
6. Georgia
7. Kentucky
8. Missouri - Kansas City
9. USC
10. South Carolina

My own personal list. What is yours?

1. Western
2. Midwestern (someone said racist)
3. Meharry
4. Howard
5. Alabama
6. Georgia
7. Kentucky
8. Missouri - Kansas City
9. USC
10. South Carolina

no racist, but why do you have 2 "black schools" in your top 5?

I am surrounded by babes at all times at Nova. It really can't be beat

who are you hupholland?

no racist, but why do you have 2 "black schools" in your top 5?

your not racist, but that statement def comes off as being racist...
What's wrong with have 2 "minority" dental schools on his/her top list??

good day

Midwestern university AZ definitely has the sexiest women

USC undergrads are crazy. It's like a requirement to be good looking to gain admission or something.

UCLA dental isn't too shabby either ;)