What is the best medical youtube channels for the following subjects:
  1. Biochemistry
  2. Anatomy
  3. Histology
  4. Physiology
  5. Pahrmacology
  6. Pathology
Thank you so much for the help :)
Edit: it is not necessary to be a youtube channel .any source that makes medicine subjects easier to study is more than good to me….

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you soo much for the help I wish u to be the best in ur college 🙏❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
The closest thing is OnlineMedEd.org for clinical years which now has converted to it's own website. There's no one workhorse YouTube channel for all basic science education that's going to be free because someone would be crazy to dedicate that much effort into creating/curating content and not charge a hefty subscription fee for it. Even if it existed via some guy/girl who achieved enlightenment and dedicating his/her life to free information, it would quickly become outdated and people would take it, make something a bit better which most people would flock too leaving the old series in the dust. If you want YouTube videos, you really have to just go by committee depending on topic. It's easier than it sounds. Just type "topic" AND "USMLE Step 1" (or 2) and search.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
What is the best medical youtube channels for the following subjects:
  1. Biochemistry
  2. Anatomy
  3. Histology
  4. Physiology
  5. Pahrmacology
  6. Pathology
Thank you so much for the help :)
Edit: it is not necessary to be a youtube channel .any source that makes medicine subjects easier to study is more than good to me….
If you're quite a YT fan, usually a quick search of a particular topic gets you some good content.

Otherwise, I'm a big supporter of Osmosis (they have all subjects). Sketchy is also fantastic and they have HUGELY expanded their platform in this last year to include a pretty wide range of subjects.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm only an incoming M1, but I've loved watching the Ninja Nerd and Armando Hasudungan YT channels for med topics I was previously curious about; they make things really visual, which might provide a different way of reinforcing things. I might use videos from these and the recommendations in the above posts as a review to tie things together after I've already gone through the assigned material.

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn't recommend solely one channel - typically what I do is just search up the keywords into youtube and watch the top 3 or so videos.

Generally they cover the same content in a different style. They might have different insights, or have different analogies that promote better intuition. The best video(s) I add to a playlist for future reference.