Tankstah

2+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2015
204
56
I was offered an interview today for just three days from now, or I can go in October. I don't have any interview practice yet, my first mock interview is scheduled for the same day as the interview was offered. I'm thinking I should wait, get some interview practice and go in 6 weeks. Is there any benefit to going to the one this friday instead? Am I more likely to get in if I'm there earlier? Thanks for the input!
 

Fedekz

10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2008
667
435
Status
Medical Student
This subsection is for school specific threads, you should have posted in the general pre-allopathic forum.

That being said, 3 days from now and October won't matter. October is very early still.
 
OP
T

Tankstah

2+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2015
204
56
So sorry! Posted in the wrong section. Thanks for the advice though.