Between TPR full length exams 2, 3 and 4, which is the hardest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trying to really challenge myself on the last exam I take before the real deal and these are the ones I have to choose from

Members don't see this ad.

Erm...Idk about 3 & 4, but I took #2 a couple weeks before my exam and it was rough. Seemed like there was a lot of stuff--in CP especially--that wasn't supposed to be tested. I scored a 501 on that FL right before I took the real thing and got a 515, so take from that what you will.

Erm...Idk about 3 & 4, but I took #2 a couple weeks before my exam and it was rough. Seemed like there was a lot of stuff--in CP especially--that wasn't supposed to be tested. I scored a 501 on that FL right before I took the real thing and got a 515, so take from that what you will.
tpr 2 from the course test or complete review book?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've taken the course TPR FLs 1-4, 4 had the hardest Chem/Phys (in my opinion) and 2/3/4 were comparable difficulties on CARS/bio/psych soc.

Not the course test. I bought the psych/soc book individually and it came with the sample FL, FL 1 and FL 2.
from thoses FLs which do you think you find the most helpful? my exam is in Sept. and i only want to take 1 from TPR

from thoses FLs which do you think you find the most helpful? my exam is in Sept. and i only want to take 1 from TPR
I think it's kind of a toss-up between the sample and FL 1, so if you haven't paid for it yet, you might want to go for their (free) sample test.