Beware of Fraud Reviews by Test Prep Companies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dental_Dream101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, It has come to my attention that recently we have seen a massive amount of REALLY suspicious reviews to promote a product. I recommend everyone due their due diligence before purchasing Prep Material. Good Luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's also possible that these suspicious reviews about a certain product may be a different company's attempt to tarnish the credibility of said product

Reactions: 1 users
lol who knows what's actually going.. mike's videos are legit though! watch out chad xD

Members don't see this ad :)
Which companies?

Mainly bootcamp's stealth advertising techniques using their affiliated accounts and subliminal messages to recommend their products. I'm sure you already know who those affiliated accounts are... Either way i'm glad this is finally being looked into.

lol who knows what's actually going.. mike's videos are legit though! watch out chad xD

Here's an example from this thread. There's no reason to mention this since its completely irrelevant to this thread and yet they still do this until almost every thread has something relavent to BC on the DAT forums. It's basically a form of subliminal advertising that many of us are catching on and have reported it to the admins.

Last edited:
Mainly bootcamp's stealth advertising techniques using their affiliated accounts and subliminal messages to recommend their products. I'm sure you already know who those affiliated accounts are... Either way i'm glad this is finally being looked into.

Ok Nancy no need to point fingers, I think it's time for Orgoman to limit your computer timer

I have no affiliation to bootcamp brotha. Report me all you want haha. I'm also using destroyer to prep for my DAT right now

Here's an example from this thread. There's no reason to mention this since its completely irrelevant to this thread and yet they still do this until almost every thread has something relavent to BC on the DAT forums. It's basically a form of subliminal advertising that many of us are catching on and have reported it to the admins.

I have no affiliation to bootcamp brotha. Report me all you want haha. I'm also using destroyer to prep for my DAT right now

Hey guys, It has come to my attention that recently we have seen a massive amount of REALLY suspicious reviews to promote a product. I recommend everyone due their due diligence before purchasing Prep Material. Good Luck to everyone!!
I am actually glad I saw these two sources on SDN otherwise I would have taken the Kaplan class. I am sure people don't mind unless it's something deeper than my understanding.

What Zesta is saying has a lot of truth to it. I'm digging through Feralis posts and found this:
DAT Genius or TopScore?

Both Tyjacobs and Feralis in that thread are affiliated with Bootcamp :/

I don't think anything they said in that thread is deceiving. Nothing Nancy from Destroyer has been saying on here was deceiving either, maybe somewhat excessive (free) marketing but I didn't mind it. For those that are just chiming in, some recent DAT breakdowns were popping up contributing their success on the DAT solely to Destroyer which I believe was very deceiving. While some suspect Destroyer to be behind those posts (and rare cases believe that Bootcamp supporters are "stealth advertisers"), I believe such behavior to be far below what Dr. Romano, Nancy, and the Destroyer team would do.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.