Biking to interview with suit on

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bozz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bad idea? Only an 8-10 min bike .. on campus.

Members don't see this ad.

If it's warm and you're liable to sweat - a very bad idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's warm and you're liable to sweat - a very bad idea.

O crap.. it might snow. Nvm.. scratch that idea lol
Mods can delete thread >.<

20 minute walk?

i think it is a fine idea. as long as you restrain yourself from riding too much as to get overly sweaty.

personally, i would ride to an interview.

Do it, and don't get off until you're through the interviewer's doorway.
Make sure you have a cheap bell to ring once you arrive too...

Best. Entrance. Ever.

Why not? I know people that have skateboarded to interviews in suits. So long as you don't end up all sweaty, go for it.

The exercise will be good for calming stress. Just arrive early so that you can do a quick check to make sure that your grooming is intact. As long as it isn't raining, icing or snowing and you don't get hit by a motor vehicle, you should be fine. Enjoy.

If UCI didnt reject me and with my UCSD acceptance in hand, I would have biked into my interview room breathing heavily just for lols.

If you want to be serious about it then no, biking to an interview is a good way to get something on your suit or at the very least appear disheveled.

Bad idea? Only an 8-10 min bike .. on campus.

How can you be so cheap that you wouldn't spring for a 5 dollar cab ride on one of the most crucial days of your life?

How can you be so cheap that you wouldn't spring for a 5 dollar cab ride on one of the most crucial days of your life?

lol.. the interview's on campus (where I live). My dorm's a 15-20 min walk from classes and the medical school.

I read thread title as:

"Bikini to interview with suit on?"

Wondered if the controversy was over keeping the bathing suit on or not, or whether the bikini was underneath the suit, or...

If only the world was as exciting.

I read thread title as:

"Bikini to interview with suit on?"

Wondered if the controversy was over keeping the bathing suit on or not, or whether the bikini was underneath the suit, or...

I thought the exact same thing, perhaps it was a lucky bikini?? roflcopterz...

Status
Not open for further replies.