Billing and Practice Management Courses??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strike5858

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Hoping you guys could offer some recommendations for a good billing course to attend. I need something comprehensive for Pain.

I did search the previous threads and someone mentioned a course by ASIPP. Checked there website and I couldnt find anything.

There is one by SPPM in February in Vegas? Has anyone attended? Find it helpful?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

Hoping you guys could offer some recommendations for a good billing course to attend. I need something comprehensive for Pain.

I did search the previous threads and someone mentioned a course by ASIPP. Checked there website and I couldnt find anything.

There is one by SPPM in February in Vegas? Has anyone attended? Find it helpful?

SPPM is very good. I highly recommend it. I think attending at least once should be a fellowship requirement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not a full course but I was just looking at the 2019 NANS agenda and there is a lecture titled:

"Building a Neuromodulation Practice: Brain to Pain, Approvals, Financials & Cases"
This event provides a comprehensive presentation of the current billing and coding environment delivered by leading experts in the field of neuromodulation. The course will highlight the importance of clinical documentation and appropriate coding, while also discussing the impact of changes in federal programs on payment. Focusing on implantable therapies there will be discussions on emerging therapies, intrathecal pump management, and pump refills as well as other salient issues in neuromodulation. The role of advocacy at the state and federal level to preserve reimbursement also will be discussed.

Building a Neuromodulation Practice: Brain to Pain, Approvals, Financials & Cases