Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

bio 1 and 2 over the summer

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by slickjig21, Mar 17, 2004.

1. slickjig21

slickjig21 New Member

ok i've read a number of threads about med schools looking down upon taking science classes over the summer, but i want to finish all my pre reqs by the end of soph yr so i have the whole summer to study for the August mcat.. (or the april mcat) and i still have to take 2 sems of bio, physics, and orgo.. and i was planning on taking bio 1,2 over the summer and then physics and orgo next yr.. good or bad idea? i couldnt take bio this yr because it wouldnt fit into my schedule and i had other classes to take this yr which came first.

2. Adapt

Adapt 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

Nice name slick. Will the real slick please stand up...which would be me. :D

As for the classes it shouldn't be a problem. The only problem you may have is in studying in such a short time.

3. bgreet

bgreet Dopefish Lives!
    7+ Year Member

As long as its not orgo, your fine (ugh stupid freshmen/sophmore summer KILLED my gpa from taking it in the summer)