Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Bio 2 + Organic 1

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by sairules, May 31, 2002.

1. sairules

sairules Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey all --

I've got another question I'd like some input on. Next semester I am looking at taking Biology II and Organic I together, along with two other senior-level computer science courses. I know this will be tough, but what do you guys suggest about the Bio and Organic together? Has anybody done this together before, and how did it go? I am strong in both subjects, but still I don't want to overdo it and then get myself in trouble. Thanks for all the responses in advance!

2. fiddler171j

fiddler171j Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you're strong in chem and bio, it shouldn't be a very difficult combination for you. I'm sure you can handle the load. I took Organic with Genetics and Histology, and that was an adventure. I presume your classes are only going to get more advanced as you progress, so you might as well pair organic with bio II and get it out of the way.

3. The Philosopher

The Philosopher Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Organic and bio together is pretty normal.

Those CS classes added in though....

you might wanna do some soul-searching on that...