BIO 26 | GC 20 | OC 23 = 22TS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonywonder

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious to understand why BIO: 26 | GC: 20 | OC: 23 produces a TS 22? My best guess would be that the value of the OC score has reduced because in applying these scores to the public conversion chart (http://i52.tinypic.com/2iup4i8.jpg) -- that I find has been consistent with other recent scores -- I think should get TS 23. I may be stretching the chart's applications, but even so I can't help but think that the discrepancy is apparent enough to detract from the integrity of my high score in BIO :(

Am I just paranoid?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The TS is based on total number correct for those 3 sections I believe. It is not a direct average of the 3.

The GC portion of this test may have been easier relative to other versions of the test. Thus, your score of 20 on the GC (which is not bad at all) may have pulled down your TS. I wouldn't worry about a 22TS vs a 23TS. This is already a very good score!

The GC portion of this test may have been easier relative to other versions of the test. Thus, your score of 20 on the GC (which is not bad at all) may have pulled down your TS. I wouldn't worry about a 22TS vs a 23TS. This is already a very good score!

Ah I see. Thanks! I've always been curious how scores adjust among different test versions.