bio-chem/physio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

make you smile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am doing bio-chem/physio these days.Can someone throw light on how and what they studied?Any tips will be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

50 views and no views!!

The problem is that I am not too fond of bio-chem and it makes it all the more difficult.Someone who has taken the exam or has studied the subject recently,please help!

Hi

For physio I studied lippincott and this is a pretty good book with tables n diagrams and bio kaplan is sufficient.When studying physio it is better to study each system along with the anatomy n pathology. This will go good.

nowadays i m also studying for physio/ bio chem and it really makes me sick!! especially bio-chem..
anyway i using kaplan review book and lippincott bio-chem..
cheers

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
even i have started with biochem from decks,and it is pretty hard to remember things...but let us keep repeating it might help :)

it happens mostly enamelix:( i will also live the same for sure:)) but usually people fix it at the end. no worries!
all the best

Hi

For physio I studied lippincott and this is a pretty good book with tables n diagrams and bio kaplan is sufficient.When studying physio it is better to study each system along with the anatomy n pathology. This will go good.
hi...
you said for biochem..kaplan is ok...is it review notes or dentessentials...
bz in later one.. there is nothing about basics..in biochem....

Hi,

I am doing bio-chem/physio these days.Can someone throw light on how and what they studied?Any tips will be appreciated.

Hi,
For biochem-dental decks + lippincott's illustrated reviews.The book is great,helped me a lot,everything is explained in a very understandable way.
For physio- decks + physio part from kaplan review book.It is pretty enough.
Good luck on your exam!