Bio.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seas06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone who did well in Bio tell me how they studied for it? Any specific books? practices?

I do ok in PS (~10-11) and I have read examkrackers bio but I have never been able to make it to a 10 (i usually get 6s and 7s)... This is so frustrating. PLEASE help!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone who did well in Bio tell me how they studied for it? Any specific books? practices?

I do ok in PS (~10-11) and I have read examkrackers bio but I have never been able to make it to a 10 (i usually get 6s and 7s)... This is so frustrating. PLEASE help!!!!

read the 30 plus thread. Numerous people who killed the BS posted what they did.

Members don't see this ad :)
First of all, Thank you so much to all of you for responding!:love:

Honetsly guys, I miss everything, genetics, Biochem, physiology, I just get so confused with all the experiments and what's going on... I KNOW i am not DUMB,:mad: ( i was an engineer and did really well in various science classes) I am starting with 10-11 in PS (hoping to improve to a 12 or so) but Bio shows no improvement. Should I read the contents (a bio book?) or shoudl i take exams?

First of all, Thank you so much to all of you for responding!:love:

Honetsly guys, I miss everything, genetics, Biochem, physiology, I just get so confused with all the experiments and what's going on... I KNOW i am not DUMB,:mad: ( i was an engineer and did really well in various science classes) I am starting with 10-11 in PS (hoping to improve to a 12 or so) but Bio shows no improvement. Should I read the contents (a bio book?) or shoudl i take exams?
you have to get the content down so you are comfortable with the material, then hit the tests to apply what you learned