1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Bio.

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by seas06, May 11, 2008.

1. seas06

Pre-Medical
    Can someone who did well in Bio tell me how they studied for it? Any specific books? practices?

I do ok in PS (~10-11) and I have read examkrackers bio but I have never been able to make it to a 10 (i usually get 6s and 7s)... This is so frustrating. PLEASE help!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TheBoondocks

TheBoondocks StreetFighter 4 Virtuoso
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    read the 30 plus thread. Numerous people who killed the BS posted what they did.

4. jamesrick80

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Examkrackers bio 1001 works wonders

5. quiksilver87

10+ Year Member

What do you tend to get wrong? Do you feel you do not have the material down?

6. seas06

Pre-Medical
    First of all, Thank you so much to all of you for responding!:love:

Honetsly guys, I miss everything, genetics, Biochem, physiology, I just get so confused with all the experiments and what's going on... I KNOW i am not DUMB,:mad: ( i was an engineer and did really well in various science classes) I am starting with 10-11 in PS (hoping to improve to a 12 or so) but Bio shows no improvement. Should I read the contents (a bio book?) or shoudl i take exams?

7. tourniquet1963

10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    you have to get the content down so you are comfortable with the material, then hit the tests to apply what you learned