1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Bio.

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by seas06, May 11, 2008.

1. seas06

Pre-Medical
    Can someone who did well in Bio tell me how they studied for it? Any specific books? practices?

I do ok in PS (~10-11) and I have read examkrackers bio but I have never been able to make it to a 10 (i usually get 6s and 7s)... This is so frustrating. PLEASE help!!!!

2. TheBoondocks

TheBoondocks StreetFighter 4 Virtuoso
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    read the 30 plus thread. Numerous people who killed the BS posted what they did.

3. jamesrick80

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Examkrackers bio 1001 works wonders

4. quiksilver87

10+ Year Member

What do you tend to get wrong? Do you feel you do not have the material down?

5. seas06

Pre-Medical
    First of all, Thank you so much to all of you for responding!:love:

Honetsly guys, I miss everything, genetics, Biochem, physiology, I just get so confused with all the experiments and what's going on... I KNOW i am not DUMB,:mad: ( i was an engineer and did really well in various science classes) I am starting with 10-11 in PS (hoping to improve to a 12 or so) but Bio shows no improvement. Should I read the contents (a bio book?) or shoudl i take exams?

6. tourniquet1963

10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    you have to get the content down so you are comfortable with the material, then hit the tests to apply what you learned