Biochem at UHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atlas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I apply to UHS without the biochem requirement completed? I plan on taking it my senior year because at my rinky dink college they only offer it during certain semesters and every other year. I've taken all of the "standard" pre-med requirements, except for the biochem that UHS requires. So, do I need it before I apply or do I need it just before I enroll (hypothetically assuming I got in)? Either way, I plan on taking it, just not until next year...after I will have applied in June of course.

Members don't see this ad.

Can I take it a later semester and keep the school updated on how I do? Will they even look at my application without the biochem req completed?

Hey Atlas,
You can definitely apply without having completed the biochem requirement. Just make sure that you check on the AACOMAS application that the biochem requirement is "in progress." They will accept you with out having completed it, but it must be completed before you matriculate.

Cool! Thanks! That's all I needed to know! I appreciate your help.

Atlas