Biochem or Physics 2 Summer course in NY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjg713

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for a Biochem or Physics 2 Summer class? These are hard classes to take in the summer and was wondering if anyone had a good experience at a NY school? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Metro area or Long Island. (I'm in Queens)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a senior at NYU, and I believe that my biochemistry teacher teaches the course.
I'm saying I believe because she taught last summer due to a teacher being sick with cancer and she's still teaching now.
She's very easy considering the difficulty of the class.
Just have to memorize each pathway except glycolysis and kreb's cycle.
She gives a study guide which has the answer to every quiz/test question for the most part.

I know nyu is expensive, but its definitely worth it if you wanna have some fun and meet some new people who you're able to befriend.

I just got a 10/10 on her first two quizzes and I'm having my first test this week.
pm me if you want more info.
Take into consideration summer courses are 6 weeks long, normally with 3-4 lec a week.

Any New Yorker's familiar with SUNY Farmingdale? I found a Biochem summer course there and the professor has good reviews. I heard Biochem is very hard and it is a Summer course so it will be even harder. Does anyone know if it will be alot easier at Farmingdale? I know it is a lower tier SUNY compared to schools like Stoneybrook.