biochem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crimson

What up Smokey!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi... I have 2 register for my post-bac classes on monday -- i am thinking of anatomy, physiology and neurology. a friend of mine in dental schools said i should take biochem and one more bio class instead. i have been out of school for 2 years and don't remember a bit of orgo or even bio. any words of wisdom?

ps: I have a couple of classes to complete for my pre-dental requirements... but reading from earlier posts in this forum i am given to understand that it is necessary to take some advanced pre-med courses... is this true?

Members don't see this ad.

no its not necessary..
just do well with the pre-reqs.

remember, in almost every dental program.. there are 20 yr old students admitted after only 2 years of post-secondary education.

:)

Anatomy and Physio are good classes to take, but I would take a biochem class over the neurology class. Most dental schools (if not all of them) will have a biochem class you'll take, neuro is not as important. I'm at UOP, and biochem was one of the tougher classes.

W A N T E D
shoebox.msnw
WANTED