biochemistry and anatomy for USMLE and COMPLEX Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JP2005

HOPKINS GAS PASSER
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I got a feel for what review books I should start looking at for the boards (I will be MS-II in about 3 weeks if all goes well). However, I was wondering if I can get some input on the high yield series for anatomy. Is high yield gross, neuro and embryo enough to cover myself for the anatomy questios on the boards?

Furthermore, would it be a bad idea to use BRS biochemistry instead of Lipponcott because studying Lipponcott can be a long long long task? Lipponcott was great as a study aid for the class itself, but I feel it is too much for board prep.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank You
JP :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by JP2005:
•I think I got a feel for what review books I should start looking at for the boards (I will be MS-II in about 3 weeks if all goes well). However, I was wondering if I can get some input on the high yield series for anatomy. Is high yield gross, neuro and embryo enough to cover myself for the anatomy questios on the boards?

Furthermore, would it be a bad idea to use BRS biochemistry instead of Lipponcott because studying Lipponcott can be a long long long task? Lipponcott was great as a study aid for the class itself, but I feel it is too much for board prep.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank You
JP :cool: •••••The high yield books you have listed will be more then enough to cover all that you need to know for the boards. And I emphasize the word "more". For Biochem, you can use BRS or Lipponcott. I am sticking with First Aid for that subject myself though.