BIOCHEMISTRY of ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VandyDerm

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I looked at the MCAT syllabus and I was basically wondering how much of that ORGO II Stuff about Carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins are on it? I mean, honestly... how much of it is on it?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I looked at the MCAT syllabus and I was basically wondering how much of that ORGO II Stuff about Carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins are on it? I mean, honestly... how much of it is on it?

Thanks.

It depends on the test form that you get. You may have none, or you may have an entire passage. The best thing to do is to learn everything that you possibly can.

Just like anything, you never know what was important till after you take the actual exam and hate yourself for things you didn't study. Everything's fair game, every question is worth the same, and thus everything is important.

Hey,

Thanks.

I just took the test last week. Biochemistry was more stressed than actual O. CHEM.