Biology hhmm....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I am not sure what's going, I CANNOT seem to make the leap in bio, I have had an 11 since my diagnostic... and it won't budge.. any suggestions? The only pattern I seem to recognize is that I am not always getting all the info from the passage and I am more purely trying to go off my own knowledge. Let me know if anyone has any experience with this.... Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, I am not sure what's going, I CANNOT seem to make the leap in bio, I have had an 11 since my diagnostic... and it won't budge.. any suggestions? The only pattern I seem to recognize is that I am not always getting all the info from the passage and I am more purely trying to go off my own knowledge. Let me know if anyone has any experience with this.... Please help!

interesting... for me it was the contrary - trying to utilize my own knowledge of the topics proved to be the most effective. I would use the passage for any questions I didn't know at the end. I'm doing 13-14 points on the bio section.

I can tell you how I did MY huge leap, although you probably won't do it, but I highly suggest it. I read the entire campbell 5th edition bio book over a week. I didn't focus on anything specific. I just read the whole thing as if it was some novel or something. Yes, I didn't need to know about plants or those random topics they seem to come up with at the end of the chapter, but I read them just like everything else. At the end of that week, when I came back to look at my EK books, I was doing the questions from an entirely different perspective. Somehow, w/o realizing it, I had tied all the concepts in the bio section together. I can't forget one thing, because the second thing that depends on it wouldn't work, and the third thing that depends on that wouldn't work either, etc.

Best of luck!:luck: