1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Biology Lab Pre-req question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jaysuperman, May 20, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Jaysuperman

Jaysuperman

May 20, 2014
    Iv'e completed over 1 year of Gen Bio and a bunch of upper division bio courses but am missing 1 yr of the lab component. I have the option of taking 2 upper division bio classes with lab components to them. Does anyone know if that will be sufficient for most schools. I imagine I could email all the schools I'm applying to but just curious if anyone has experience with this.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. khrisskhoras

khrisskhoras 2+ Year Member

Apr 23, 2013
    ya it should suffice. Although if you have biological research credit with a letter grade you could request the medical schools to consider that in place of the bio lab. Just my thought though.