Biology Lab. Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

911dds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going through the AP cliff bio and at the end it has lab review stuff. How much of this stuff do I need to really focus my precious time on? I'm pressed for study time and I wanted to know if I really need to study this stuff in depth or can I just skip through this stuff?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going through the AP cliff bio and at the end it has lab review stuff. How much of this stuff do I need to really focus my precious time on? I'm pressed for study time and I wanted to know if I really need to study this stuff in depth or can I just skip through this stuff?

Personally i havent seen this book before. BUT, if it has any figures or pictures go over those and any formulas, and u should get the jist of things. (I would presume, then again i have never seen this book before lol). GLuck

Do they ask for Bio lab stuff? I know that they ask ORGO lab stuff but I don't remember reading ppl saying they had bio and gen chem lab stuff on their DAT.

and even if there is, what kind of question can they really ask besides safety in lab?

yes there was one question on my test. it was really really basic question though. just know the big important points.