aym4

10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
For anyone who can remember, did the bio section ask a lot of ecology questions on the actual DAT? I know every test is different but the kaplan tests are loaded with them!!

Godisgood

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
The reality is that every test is different! If you are weak in ecology i wouldn't just shrug it off hoping that there aren't too many questions, i'd study any area you are weak in and try to get the best score possible! My DAT had a couple of ecology questions not an over whelming amount though.

Kunsan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Status (Visible)
Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

RICEman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

Is it wise and effecient to use the ADEA.org pdf file guide for the BIO section?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.