1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Biology on the real DAT

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by aym4, Feb 26, 2007.

1. aym4

aym4 New Member

Pre-Dental
    For anyone who can remember, did the bio section ask a lot of ecology questions on the actual DAT? I know every test is different but the kaplan tests are loaded with them!!

2. Godisgood

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    The reality is that every test is different! If you are weak in ecology i wouldn't just shrug it off hoping that there aren't too many questions, i'd study any area you are weak in and try to get the best score possible! My DAT had a couple of ecology questions not an over whelming amount though.

3. Kunsan

Kunsan Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

4. RICEman

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Is it wise and effecient to use the ADEA.org pdf file guide for the BIO section?

5. BodybldgDoc

BodybldgDoc Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)

agreed. way too much to ever be completely done for these sections.