Quantcast

Biology on the real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aym4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
For anyone who can remember, did the bio section ask a lot of ecology questions on the actual DAT? I know every test is different but the kaplan tests are loaded with them!!

Godisgood

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The reality is that every test is different! If you are weak in ecology i wouldn't just shrug it off hoping that there aren't too many questions, i'd study any area you are weak in and try to get the best score possible! My DAT had a couple of ecology questions not an over whelming amount though.

Kunsan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

RICEman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

Is it wise and effecient to use the ADEA.org pdf file guide for the BIO section?

B

BodybldgDoc

agreed. way too much to ever be completely done for these sections.