Biology on the real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aym4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone who can remember, did the bio section ask a lot of ecology questions on the actual DAT? I know every test is different but the kaplan tests are loaded with them!!

Members don't see this ad.

The reality is that every test is different! If you are weak in ecology i wouldn't just shrug it off hoping that there aren't too many questions, i'd study any area you are weak in and try to get the best score possible! My DAT had a couple of ecology questions not an over whelming amount though.

Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

Same here, but I think you can never completely be ready for Bio, its just soo much stuff to know. I think Bio and RC is the only 2 sections U can't totally be ready for.

Is it wise and effecient to use the ADEA.org pdf file guide for the BIO section?

agreed. way too much to ever be completely done for these sections.